June 17, 2019

Toni's Own Meme Questions For Today

I thought that since I had a very quiet no posting this past weekend partly being lazy, and partly because of the rotten unsummer like rainy and cloudy weather we've been having and still having. 😓 that today I would post one of my own old meme summer questions.

Summer Preferences:

1.  Lounging by the Pool or Picnic by the Lake?   For me it's picnic by the lake as I don't swim the pool wouldn't be a choice.


2.  Shopping or Day at the Beach?   I hate shopping and only do so online but if I was able to I would be sitting by the shore reading and listening to the waves.


3.  Favorite Restaurant or Barbecue Cookout?   Both. I'll go either way depending on the invites I get from family. So far this month this coming Thursday I'm only doing one of them. Going out with my sisters and nieces for lunch at a new restaurant for me called Terrapin in Rhinebeck, NY. It's an old converted church. I hear the food is great. It should be fun.




4.  Sports Game or Flea Market?   Flea Market I guess as I love watching other people get rid of items as they may turn out to be treasures for me or others. As for the sports game for me it's baseball the NY Yankees to be exact, I watch the games on my TV and am comfortable doing so. Way too expensive to go to a game plus the fact I don't do any traveling anymore.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


I'm a big fan of posting memes as anybody who knows me would agree and I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear family and friends have a blessed day ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Fun readings your answers Toni. I love the Thought For the Day too. Very inspirational. Have a blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pristine beach...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on my friend, the rain has stopped here/Hornell for today. It was so nasty out yesterday, sigh...your right, un summer weather. smiles.

    Love this post, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That church! Once again, I read and left without commenting the other night. Not sure what I am doing or thinking as I always read your blog daily and even re-read somethings. I hope you will have photos from Terrapin. Will you stop to see the Clintons in Rhinebeck? heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Never will I see the Clintons. I'm hoping to get photos for Friday if all goes well. :)

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.