June 25, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ The "NET" Sum

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.


The "NET" Sum


1.   What Is Your Favorite Computer Cruising Time?

With me it could be any time day or night. I live alone, I'm retired, I don't drive and so I'm free to play on my laptop whenever I feel like 😇

2.   What Is Your Favorite Time To Write Your Blog Entry?

Usually at night during the beginning of the week. I'll write a week's worth ahead in Blogger unless I have a day I'm doing something different and then I'll post that day the same night to put online another day.  Got that?? 😉

3.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Internet Service Provider/s?

I use Microsoft Edge right now as it works best with the latest Window 10 software. I used to use Chrome for so long but it doesn't work best with Windows.

4.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Email Service/s?

The same one I've used since it first came online and that is Gmail. I like the fact I can filter and block unwanted mail and my email is never filled with scam, spam and garbage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

8 comments:

  1. Great answers! Love the Snoopy quote! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post, and it looks like we have the same laptap, smiles. Mine will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Meme and enjoyed my visit with you this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have your computer cruising well in hand!!
    Hope your day is special too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Firefox as my browser right now, but I have herd Microsoft Edge is really good! I may have to look into it. I also use gmail. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toni, Long time since I've see your around the web. Hope you remember me. Neppie from Gee Gee's House, years ago. I no longer blog but I'm online surfing most days. I joined a junk journal group and another lady that remembered my name contacted me. In our messaging back and forth your name was brought up. I've been looking around her blog and saw your link. Great to touch base with old friends again. See you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, of course I remember you. Nice to hear from you again.👍🙂

      Delete
  7. I guess I need to check out Microsoft Edge. I have it on my computer, but still use Google since that it what I am used to. But I need to learn to try new things...
    I do my blogging whenever "the Spirit moves me", and it seems like lately I've been blocking Him from moving me or something. Trying to get more consistent. Thank you for being here...we do appreciate your voice of wisdom!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.