June 23, 2019

My Grandson's Trip

The weekend of Father's Day, June 15-16, 2019 My grandson and friends were on a hiking trip in Seattle, Washington from Austin, Texas, and he sent me these photos. The first three were views from taking a ski lift up to a gorgeous view of Mount Rainier and what a breathtaking view. Mount Rainier also known as Tahoma or Tacoma, is a large active stratovolcano located 59 miles (95 km) south-southeast of Seattle,. The handsome man in one of the photos is my grandson Dominic.






The last two were located in Golden Gardens Park, a public park in Ballard on Puget Sound a neighborhood in Seattle, Washington. That's my grandson at sunset in the park and the other is of an un-named statue by the water during the day. He didn't know what the man and child were called. They look American Indian to me. Many of the parks in the state of Washington have loads of statues and totem poles for visitors to enjoy.



He has many more photos but I'll save them for another time. I'm so glad he gets to see other wonderful places in other states.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Toni...lovely photos!!! I am so glad he got to go on an adventure, smiles (well, that's what I call them-adventures, grin). Have a beautiful day, friend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos especially that first one and the mountains. What a great trip. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. almost forgot to tell you I love how the blog looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. I'm still toying with other ideas. 🙂😉

      Delete
  4. How wonderful that your grandson took such an awesome trip. The photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.