June 21, 2019

Girls Day Out

Every once in awhile I have a very special day out with "The Girls" 😄. The girls being my two younger sisters Phyllis the middle child and Louise the youngest, my two beautiful nieces  (Louise's daughters)  Christa the oldest girl and Joelene the younger one. Joelene is the one who takes all the photos. I myself don't like to have photos taken of me  (even at 81 years of age I'm still a little vain 😉)  but once in awhile I'll relent. We spent yesterday going to a lovely restaurant that was an old church and had been closed for many years. Terrapin Restaurant is a little expensive but the food is worth it. They give you enough. I didn't take photos of the food. The coffee was delicious and I would think it was an Italian American coffee. After lunch we went to Phyllis' and played a card game of Golf.

The Restaurant And The Bistro Lunch Room


My Sister Phyllis On The Left and Louise On The Right. The Oldest, Me, In The Middle
My Two Beautiful Nieces Christa On The Left And Joelene On The Right


Here We Are Playing Cards At Phyllis' House. My sisters And I Usually Get Together Each Tuesday For A Game Of Hand and Foot Cards


These are cellphone photos and the lighting wasn't that great on the last photo.

We are a close knit, Christian family with love for one another. We spend more time teasing, laughing and just enjoying each others company. They are a giving family and will give of their time, help and anything else that is needed. I was truly blessed and ever thankful. All our children are the same way.


Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you smiling and happy! You don't look 81 at all. You just don't. Terrapin looks really nice. I never heard of Golf. Have to look into it as my family might enjoy that as well. I was so excited to see these photos and now I am very happy I did. Thanks for posting them Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on FB yesterday and I forgot. BEAUTIFUL TONI!!! We could pass as family (look just a like), smiles...It looks like you had a wonderful day. AND by the way--you don't look 81, no way. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sound like a joyful event.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you had this wonderful day out with "the girls". Always a treat and treasure to be with loved ones and friends. We are blessed to have such people in our lives, to brighten our days. The card game looks like fun too. so happy you had this day. Thank you for sharing with us. And you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.