July 5, 2019

Skywatch Friday ~ At Sunset

Click On → Skywatch Friday ← To join in.

There is something about sitting by my window at sunset and taking some photos. Here are a few I gathered from my saved photos along with two from Yankee Stadium that I love looking at and thought you might like looking at them too.




These Two Were Taken at Sunset at Yankee Stadium on July 3rd last year
No, I didn't take the photos, I just love them! 😊


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping Up With The Sunset Subject

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Grandioses Szenario über dem Stadion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those who don't understand Lieselotte's comment, it's in German and basically means, "Grandiose scenario over the stadium". :)

      Delete
    2. Danke für die Übersetzung und ein schönes Wochenende.
      Lieselotte

      Delete
    3. Thank you and you have a nice weekend too. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh My! Look at those colors above that stadium! It's such a blessing to be under such colorful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shot out of your window, and the Yankee Stadium skies are so dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is priceless. I have to go outside in my front yard to enjoy the sunset.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your photos of the sunset over the church. That is such a beautiful view. And the Yankee Stadium view last year is wonderful too. Hope you have had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.