October 15, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Autumn This Or That

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.


Autumn This Or That

1.   Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking?  I couldn't pick just one. If I was able to I would do both.


2.   Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace?  I love Yankee Candles but I would prefer a warm inviting Roaring Fireplace sitting in front of it with my feet up and a cup of coffee in my hand and a book in the other hand. What's better than that??



3.   Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?  As much as I love both, my pick would be Hot Chocolate with a dab of vanilla ice cream on top. Mmmmm, I can taste it now.


4.   Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie?  Both, I could never choose just one of these delicious pies. I've been known to have a piece of both during Thanksgiving. Yummy!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.


16 comments:

  1. Planning on joining in this week . . . these are tough questions! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's going up in a little bit. I enjoyed answering and now I crave apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I loved this...and agreed with all except the hot chocolate/apple cider. I don't do hot chocolate very well...unless it is ovaltine! But everything else I totally agree with. Made me want to do all of the above!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect answers!! And I love your fire pic!! Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't I just pick all the above, LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not quite cold enough for hot chocolate and I've never heard of hot chocolate with vanilla ice cream but now that you mention it... sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two slices of pie...smart lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked hot chocolate too, but I've never heard of putting vanilla ice cream in it. Sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading your answers! Sounds like you are getting ready for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your answers and pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cosy photos and delight topic has made me hungry.. Glad it is lunch time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never had vanilla ice cream instead of whipped cream in my hot chocolate. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed reading your answers, Toni, and I love your pics! Have never tried hot chocolate with ice cream on top. Am going to have to give it a try. :) Blessings for a great rest of the week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! Those are my go to Thanksgiving pies. I love pie so much. That fireplace looks nice too! Loved all of your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've only ever carved a pumpkin once and it was enough for me. I've never picked apples so I cannot choose, lol. I do like hot chocolate. That sounds good right about now and I do love both pumpkin pie and apple pie.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.