October 18, 2019

Unusual Traveling

Every once in awhile I travel the world  (through the internet, πŸ˜‰)  and look for unusual structures like trees, houses, strange art, etc. And can't get over the things I find. Here is my latest unusual find from around the world I thought you might enjoy along with me.


Built on a rock on the river Drina near the western Serbian town of Bajina Basta


Toilet-shaped house in Suwon, about 46 km (29 miles) south of Seoul

Airplane house in the village of Miziara, Lebanon


The Heliodome, a bioclimatic solar house in Cosswiller, Eastern France


I guess my art and wondering mind loves to look for anything unusual. 😎..I love this kind of stuff even though I can't imagine ever living in these homes. Hope you enjoyed seeing them too.


Until next time dear family and Friends, Many Blessings

8 comments:

  1. I can't imagine living in them either but they are fun to look at. I wonder what goes through the minds of the owners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't imagine people would even build these homes and the reason behind their thinking. Who wants a house that resembles a toilet bowl...

      Delete
  2. Wow! So interesting! No, I can't imagine living there, but what fun that some people actually do! There are some very adventuresome and interesting people in this world, I do believe! Thank you for sharing these with us. It helps us to appreciate our own "ordinary" homes a little more! Ha ha! A house shaped like a toilet? Now that one has me scratching my head...why????? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had me scratching my head too Pamela.πŸ˜† That was never my favorite "seat"...

      Delete
  3. Loved traveling the world with you, even if it was with pictures! I would love to go in the airplane house and see what it looks like, very different. I wouldn't mind spending one night in the little house on the rock, bet it's pretty at night. AND last of all, who in the world wants a toilet shaped house? lol I guess the people who live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜†Thank you Mary for the laugh today. I needed that. And thanks for taking the trip with me.

      Delete
  4. I really like the 1st one. Although, I couldn't imagine staying in any of them, lol. Have a great day Toni, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always post such interesting things! Can you imagine a toilet house! Some people just love to shock I guess!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. πŸ’œ Many blessings dear friends.