November 14, 2019

A Bit And A Piece

Here's an older Unconscious Mutterings meme that I like. It's fun and all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. Most of the time I answer tongue in cheek. :-)


I say ... and you think ...?
1.  Judges ~ Harshly
2.  Notification ~ By Letter
3.  Proof ~ Of Ownership
4.  Charming ~ Pleasing
5.  Candle ~ Light
6.  Salad ~ For Lunch
7.  Savings ~ And Loan
8.  Ten minutes ~ More, Please!
9.  Concern ~ Apprehension
10.  Service ~ Center


Now you try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11 Things I'm Thankful For


1.  My Whole Family i.e; Children, Grandchildren, Great-Grandchildren, Siblings, etc...
2.  The Roof Over My Head.
3.  The Food I'm Given Each Day.
4.  The Clothes On My Back.
5.  The Beautiful Land We Live In.
6.  The Online Friends I've Made.
7.  The Freedom We Enjoy.
8.  The Doctors And Nurses That Take Care Of Me.
9.  Memories I Can Fall Back On.
10.  To Wake Every Morning To A New Day With The Lord's Blessing.
11.  But Most Of All, Our Father Who Makes All The Above Possible.




Until the next time dear family and friends, be blessed

5 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I always enjoy reading what you and others think of. I also like your gratitude list. Here is my contribution to Unconscious Mutterings.
    Judges- court
    Notification - Off
    Proof - Positive
    Charming - Personality
    Candle - Wick
    Savings - Account
    10 Minutes - Late
    Salad - Green
    Concern - Care
    Service - Efficient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are spot on, I don't think I could do any better. I love your thankful list. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Judges ~ lawyers
    2. Notification ~ update
    3. Proof ~ Of Purchase
    4. Charming ~ Prince
    5. Candle ~ Light
    6. Salad ~ Dressing
    7. Savings ~ Money
    8. Ten minutes ~ left of recess
    9. Concern ~ worry
    10. Service ~ Center

    Good to see your post! <3

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your unconscious mutterings! I would probably say mostly the same things. And I am thankful for my family, home, church, friends, God's provision for all things. We are blessed to be His children. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.