November 12, 2019

The Simple Woman's Daybook November Edition 2019

I'm joining in on Peggy's SWD meme for today and I'm a little late as the month is just 2 more weeks. smilie. The meme is now monthly.


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's a cold Winter day and the first snow of the season. That's the old Pine Haven building that's deserted. I am in the new building in a private room. This will be my permanent home from now on.




I am thinking... how fast this year has gone and only one more month to 2020 and hopefully I get to see it.

I am thankful... For getting up and being granted another day on this earth thanks to The Lord.

One of my favorite things... right now is getting in the mood for our Family Thanksgiving dinner. There will be 30 of us and we rent the library hall for the whole day. It's handicap accessible plus I'll have my grandson with me. He is moving up next week to be close to me and his grandfather. (my ex) Who is going through health problems of his own.

I am creating... right now very little as I'm ahead of myself on graphics and poems.

I am wearing... mostly loose clothing and a robe at night.

I am reading... Not anything special right now.

I am hoping... the reading bug hits me again soon.

I am learning... that I can still enjoy the little things in life. 😇

A Favorite Quote Of Mine... ""God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.

My Thought Of The Day



Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings


5 comments:

  1. Amen Toni, No matter how much life we have, little or a lot, it is always good to be grateful. Sometimes we forget that. I like how you are still grateful to see the next day. I join you in wishing and praying you will ring in the new year 2020 and I'm thankful your grandson has a loving heart to help you and your ex through this challenging time. Hugs, blessings and prayer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, I loved your post today. I am praying for you daily and my friends and I prayed for you while we were at Prayer Mountain.(Video on FB) Can you please send me your new address? I think I will do the SWD today too. We are still in the 80's here in So Ca. Love you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the quote about changing me! So true. Prayers still going your way many times a day my friend. You are so loved by so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you for continuing to reach out to us and share your thoughts and quotes and pictures. Praying for you every day. So glad your grandson is coming to be near you and help you out. Also glad you will be able to attend the family Thanksgiving celebration. Praying it will be a very good day for you and your family. Be sure they take lots of pictures. It is cold and very blustery here today in Florida. Low 40's this morning, and didn't get out of the mid 60's, with lots of wind. I know that doesn't sound too bad to you, but for us it was pretty chilly. So I am in my flannels and enjoying being warm and cozy inside. Please keep looking up. God still has wonderful plans for you each day. You are an inspiration to so many of us. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Toni...you are an inspiration ...keeping in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.