December 10, 2019

A Blast From The Past

Just to post on my blog I checked out my flash drive and decided on this for today. I took these 2 photos with my cellphone from my first floor apartment living room window years past and am posting them for you to see. It was the first snow fall of the season at the time 2 years ago, if I remember correctly. We ended up with 2 inches of snow when it was over. I faced the parking lot and as you can see a view of the rear of a Reformed Church. Without the parking lot it makes for lovely photos. My header photo was from last year from my living room window with the parking lot cut out of the photo.



Until the next time my dear family and friends, many blessings

4 comments:

  1. I remember these photos Toni. You posted them shortly after I started following your blog. It is a lovely scene even with the parking lot. Hugs and blessings. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow makes everything so fresh and beautiful. I'm visiting my daughter in Oregon (she's 8 days overdue for her 1st baby), and back in New York, they had snow! (I think it's rainy there now). It's hard to drive in but it IS lovely. You have a warm and blessed day!
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I think that view is wonderful. Glad to see it again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.