December 9, 2019

And Now For Monday

Last night knocked me out. Here it is 3am and I woke up at 2am after finally falling asleep at around 11pm last night. Pain killers are my helper now. Anyway, here's an Unconscious Mutterings meme for this week. It's fun and all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do, although I usually add more. Most of the time I answer tongue in cheek. :-)

I say ... and you think ...?
1.  Boarded ~ Up
2.  System ~ Failure
3.  Favor ~ Needed Please!
4.  Sphere ~ World Globe
5.  Priorities ~ Please!
6.  Chips ~ And Dips
7.  Lighting ~ Strikes Twice :)
8.  Hopes ~ And Dreams
9.  Standing ~ Tall
10.  Interest ~ Peaked

Now you try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.


That's all I can think of right now and so until next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I was sorry to hear of your pain interfering with sleep. I pray that the pain killers will help you and that the angels will minister sleep to you. I enjoyed your answers to Unconscious Mutterings. Here are mine.

    Boarded - shut
    System - malfunction
    Favour - of God
    Sphere - of influence
    Priorities - of the day
    Chips - and chocolate
    Lighting - and thunder
    Hopes - and dreams
    Standing - firm
    Interest - hobbies

    Hugs, love and prayers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Toni...we have been keeping you in prayer...my brain isn't quite working yet, so I will come back and answer, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will pray for better sleep and no pain. I'll answer here:
    Boarded the plane
    System: clogged
    Favor: Party
    Sphere: globe
    priorities: messed up
    chips: Charles
    Lighting: the way
    hopes: renewed
    standing:on promises
    interest; usury

    Hugs .. hope you get more rest.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.