December 7, 2019

Number One On My Bucket List

Tomorrow I was given a special treat from my two great nieces Winter and Eva who found out that one of my things on my bucket list was to see a Broadway show of "THE NUTCRACKER' as I have never seen it on stage. They got in touch with their father a lawyer, who has the owner of Proctor's Theater in Schenectady as a client. The owner proceeded to send me 7 tickets to tomorrow's 2 pm showing along with a beautiful card and personal letter. My 2 sister's, 2 nieces and great nieces Winter and Eva will accompany me. I will be transported in a medical transport in my wheelchair and be seated right up front in the handicap section with my family all around me. I am so thrilled and excited to go.

Making its annual return to the Main Stage is everyone’s favorite holiday ballet. Enter a world of Christmas dreams to the joyous music of Tchaikovsky in this annual year-end favorite. Join the Sugar Plum Fairy, the heroic Nutcracker Prince and the evil Rat King in this whimsical celebration of the season.
 Joining the 2019 Northeast Ballet production are New York City Ballet principal dancers: Lauren Lovette and Taylor Stanley. 
here is the latest video from their website that you must see.


Until the next time dear family and friends, I wish you many blessings.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I haven't seen the Nutcracker on stage since I was a child, how lovely for you! I had goosebumps reading your post this morning. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, I am so excited for you!!!! Hey, my husband was born in Schenectady. Keeping you in prayer sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely wonderful!! So happy for you that you will have this beautiful experience with your family. Enjoy it dear friend. 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! God bless your trip and this experience. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Enjoy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!! You are so blessed to have a family that loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.