September 29, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ Tracks

Anyone that knows me, knows my love for trains and seeing empty tracks at different times and seasons brings out the awe and wonder in me. There is something about those empty tracks that are beautiful besides being forlorn and lonely. I can almost hear the distant whistle and rumbling train coming down these lonely lines. You can find beauty in almost anything in this world if you only look for it.

The Fog and Tracks of Georgia

The Empty Track of Mt. Pocono, Penn.

The Rails and Rainbow of Nashville, Tenn.

The Sunset Tracks of Secret Pass, Nevada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. Until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

9 comments:

  1. We have so much in common Toni from movies to mysteries to trains. You are kindred spirit for me.
    I love these photos a lot. Trains make me dream and I love everything about them and like you even the empty old tracks.
    Happy Friday Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to get on a train and travel to see the country, wouldn't that be great!
    I'd have to ride a train, don't think I could drive and enjoy the scenery as much.
    Have a great weekend, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I agree... There's just something about those tracks.. Well, except when we get caught at a train crossing and have to wait like happened yesterday! 😊 There were tracks behind where my paternal grandparents lived when I was a little girl and my Momma forbid me to go near them! Sweet memories! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up today! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo again, Toni.They are beautiful but also interesting! Especially those with the rainbow on it is amazing. You should come to The Netherlands to take pictures of old rail lines :-) Happy Friday! Aritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great shots of the tracks. Beautiful. I'm reminded of a song about the lonely whistle of a train and also what Jimmy Stewart said in Shenandoah about the train he stopped because "it took people places they didnt want to go." The trains I've ridden on have always taken me fun and beautiful places. We did a train vacation through Europe and rode all kinds of beautiful trains including the Orient express. I always enjoyed looking out the window as the train curved around a mountain and you could see the tracks behind or in front.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures, there is something lonely about empty train tracks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those railroad tracks make me nostalgic. Would love to take a train trip somewhere!!! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so beautifully captured these railway and Fall scenes. Well done. I like railway stations too and Fall is one of my favourite seasons.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.