September 7, 2017

Little Lily

Went to visit my newborn great niece at the hospital today! Her name is Lily Anna (Anna being her middle name). She was born at 1:59 Am, weighed in at 8 Lbs. 1 Oz. and is 20 inches tall. She has a flock of black hair and resembles her daddy Rob. My beautiful niece Joelene had a natural birth and is not only as beautiful as ever but was positively glowing. This is their first child. Here are photos of the parents, and of course adorable Lily. I got to hold her in my arms and hated to hand her on to the other great aunt, my sister Phyllis.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a great lunch with Phyllis after the visit at our favorite diner George & Sons and then stopped at Super Cuts for a long needed haircut. That's all the news for today and until the next time dear friends, have a day of blessings.

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how precious...congratulations all around. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Many happy years for everyone.
    Lovely baby and I love the name too!
    Happy Friday Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for loving my Joelene as you do, my dear sister. Today I will get to hold and care for Lily for a couple of hours. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.