October 8, 2017

An Autumn Hike To Remember

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures   Please do not copy from here. Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic below the meme. Thank you.

An Autumn Hike To Remember

1.   While hiking in Autumn through one of the many trails in the State Forest, you come across a - tiny shiny object on the ground just in front of you among the fallen leaves.

2.   You pick it up to study the object more carefully, when - you realize it looks like a tiny shiny village at the top of a clearing.

3.   Just below the clearing you see this wonderous - scene of little people laughing and playing together in what looks like a village pumpkin gathering. And while trying to move in closer you trip and fall knocking yourself out on a fallen branch. When you finally wake up and look, you see nothing but the forest trail, thankfully that nothing is broken on your body except for a few bruises and a bump on the head and hopefully no concussion, you smile to yourself and take another look around still seeing nothing, you think to yourself that you must have been dreaming and get up to continue on.

4.   And with much to remember on this Autumn hiking trip in the State Forest, you - quietly smile to yourself and never give up hope that you might have seen another part of a wonderous world.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

3 comments:

  1. {{{giggling}}}}funny, I was discussing/talking to my son about Rip Van Winkle and the Catskills and the memories of living close to there...of course, that was way before he was born. Great post, Toni. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my comment didn't take yesterday for some reason but I said I would be putting up the meme today.
    I enjoyed your story! Also made me think of Rip Van Winkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are doing your meme! I joined along! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.