October 6, 2017

Catskill Mountain Railroad

For beautiful Autumn mountain foliage, hop aboard the Catskill Mountain Railroad--make sure to get a window seat! Fun train rides for the whole family in the historic Stockade District of Kingston, NY. Special events include Easter, Thomas the Tank Engine, Halloween and Polar Express. Accessible, child and group friendly. Last time I was there was with my daughter and grandchildren when they were young. It was beautiful and lots of fun.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How I miss those days when I was able to walk, hike, ride the railroad and do those wonderful things that I can't anymore. Oh well at least I have my memories of wonderful times past. BTW, Big Harvest Moon Tonight to enjoy.

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a fun weekly photo meme. Until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.


8 comments:

  1. {{{Big, Big Smiles}}}} Love it, Toni. Have a wonderful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great train ride to take! I would LOVE to do that. When we lived in Conway, NH, we went on the Conway Scenic Railway up through the mountains in the fall. It was gorgeous!! Thank you for stirring up some happy memories for me today! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful fall photos. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures. We love train vacations and that looks so fun. That is our current problem, too. Most everything that I can think of for is to do requires walking and my DH just isn't up for that anymore. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful beautiful ride through the country side. My doctor tells me to walk, and I ask her how?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tour they offer. I looked it up and they have a Halloween trip and the Polar Express. I would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... I've always wanted to take a fall train ride. Sweet memories! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.