October 9, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook {October Edition}

I thought I'd do Peggy's SWD meme again. I used to do it a few years ago when I had a different blog and I always enjoyed it.
FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's afternoon and I'm starting to see the colors of Autumn across the parking lot.

I am thinking... a lot about my upcoming laser eye surgery on November 1st. No time has been set yet as I won't know until the day before.
I am thankful... that it's only a 5-10 minute out patient process with no pain involved.

One of my favorite things... is writing poetry although the past few weeks I seem to have writer's block. Not to worry it'll come back to me again.
I am creating... nothing right now except this post. When the blurriness in my eye disappears I'll start creating new graphics.
I am wearing... T-shirt, jeans and sandals.
I am reading... my Bible as we are studying Prophecies in the Bible, Sunday evenings in October.
I am hoping... I'll get enough energy to walk down the long hall to the mailboxes and get my mail later.
I am learning... to not be so organized and just relax a little more. This is hard for me as I'm so Obsessive and compulsive about it and I know it will take me a long time.
In my kitchen... there is not much going on right now as I'm getting a little lazy about cooking for myself. My lunch of bacon, lettuce and tomato on a roll and coffee doesn't count.

Post Script... Here's a link to my meme blog: Toni's Creative Adventures. Hope you try it as it's a lot of fun.

A Favorite Quote Of Mine... "I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it." ~Lee Maynard



Closing Notes... Happy Columbus Day to those who celebrate it. Not much else to post and so dear friends and family have a day of blessings.



5 comments:

  1. I'll be praying your surgery goes good. Enjoyed reading your answers.
    Have a Blessed day, Toni
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Columbus Day!
    I will be doing your meme tomorrow. I posted about Columbus Day today.
    I enjoyed reading about your day.. the sandwich sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I enjoyed this too..love the view outside your window...love the sounds of that sandwich for lunch! Bacon makes everything taste better. Praying your eye surgery goes well. Enjoy your day. It was nice to visit with you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be doing your meme tomorrow...I wonder, Toni, when fall will finally hit, sigh...its presently 75* here in western NY.

    Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a nice time perusing through your other blog posts to get to this one. I, too, joined in on Peggy's Daybook. You have a wonderful talent and I do look forward to joining in on your meme blog a bit here and there. Such fun! It's nice to get the creativity flowing. I do hope that your eye surgery goes well. Isn't it just amazing what they can do for us?

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.