October 27, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ New Diner In Town

Thought I would share photos of the new soon to be diner here in the town I live in for this week's Friday Foto Friends. Here's construction on breaking ground with a great view of the Catskill Mountains across the Hudson River.


The Luecks  (owners)  plan to move the 1950s-era diner to a vacant property they own along Route 9G just north of the village of Germantown, Columbia County, NY.

The previous owner restored the original 1950s interior. The diner will be the second restaurant for the Luecks, who have owned and operated Charlie O’s Hometown Bar and Grill in their hometown of Red Hook since 2010.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Their Red Hook, NY popular casual restaurant called Charlie O’s sources a lot of its ingredients locally and is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and German-style specialties.

My sisters and I are so looking forward to the diner's grand opening of which I would guess is a few months ahead. We definitely love diner food and usually go to them for lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear friends have a lovely and blessed weekend.







11 comments:

  1. How exciting! I would be so excited to eat there. It's a gorgeous diner.
    Happy Friday Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice for you to have a new place to go for lunch. We need one of those in our town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it, Toni, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that new diner looks like fun! You must be sure to take pictures of the progress and keep us informed! What fun!! Have a blessed and beautiful fall day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy diner food and atmosphere, too. My favorite by far is Moody's Diner in ME. Thank you so much for sharing about this soon to be diner in your neck of the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a fun place to eat! We always get excited about new restaurants in town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you take lots of photos at the grand opening. I'd love to see more of the interior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love diners. I hope you will enjoy the place in the new location. It sounds like they will serve good comfort food and have a fabulous view.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see some f.un times for you and your sisters! Yep, eating in that diner is going to be FUN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your header is such a beautiful painting. What a neat restaurant. Diners have the best food! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great location for the new place to eat! I love that they are using a restored diner instead of building something new.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.