October 13, 2017

Friday Photo Friends ~ Lake Monroe Beauties

Here in upstate New York it's Autumn and full of blazing colors. Where my daughter lives in Florida we all know it's mostly warm summer weather. She hits many parts of the state being in Real Estate. She took these beauties last week in Lake Monroe, Florida. Now if you know the names of these wild flowers  (I think they are wild)  let me know what they are. I think the first one may be morning glories.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never been or will be a superstitious person being a believer in the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I definitely won't wish anybody good luck or watch out on this Friday the 13th. So instead I'll wish you a "Son"filled day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. Until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

10 comments:

  1. A 'SON-filled' day... I love that! Beautiful flowers... and the morning glory is the only one I recognize, too. Here in Tennessee, it's still Hot... very unseasonable for October...so hot that we're probably not going to have a lot of pretty colors... Boo! Thanks so much for linking up. I've met some of the most awesome people through blogging. 💜Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Soopy cartoon, I believe I saw morning glory, 4th one vinca and the last one looks familiar but sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "SONfilled day", love it....your photos are lovely. Have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter and I need to hook up one of these days...she isn't very far from me. yes, the first flowers are wild morning glories that are blooming everywhere along the roads/woods right now. The red flowers look like a Penta...which is a good butterfly flower. Not sure what the next one is, but the one after that is a white periwinkle or "vinca" plant, and they tend to grow everywhere in Florida, but usually are kind of a purple/lavender color. The yellow flower I don't know the name of, but I have some similar ones blooming now too. I pray that you will also have a "SON-filled" day! We are hoping for some more fallish weather here soon. Getting tired of the hot-high humidity...although yesterday wasn't quite as humid...so there is hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if you and my daughter got together. Thank you for letting me know the names of most of the flowers. We are hoping for more fallish weather here too. :)

      Delete
  5. I recognize the morning glories, vinca periwinkle, and the Penta. I wondered if the yellow flower was a hibiscus, but the leaves don't quite look the same. Oh well, I don't have to know the names to recognize their beauty. It must be absolutely stunning in New York now. I agree with you about today's date. No worries. It's just a number on the calendar, but more than that, another beautiful day from our Father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is a SON filled day, a day He made for us and no superstition can take it away. Loved all the flowers, they're so pretty. I did recognize a few but have no idea of their names. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! I recognized the Morning Glory and the Vinca. My Vinca is growing like crazy but the flowers are purple.
    Went for my pre-hospital testing today so got a late start on my post.
    Have a wonderful Friday evening Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid I do not know the names of most of the flowers but I do know I like to look at them. They are so lovely and colourful. Many blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.