October 15, 2017

The Cabin In The Forest

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures. Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic below my answers to the meme. I enjoy doing this meme once a week. It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.


The Cabin In The Forest

1.   While walking in a forest, you see a lovely cabin ahead that seems empty so you - slowly approach the cabin and on a rocking chair by the door you find a key that fits the door lock. Not being able to resist you open the front door and enter the cabin.

2.   In the empty cabin you spot a large chest in the corner of the main room and you - are curious and must have a look inside so slowly opening the chest which wasn't locked. Just as you are about to look inside the chest, you stop and---


3.   Suddenly you hear a noise coming from the outside, you - quickly shut the chest and as the person enters the cabin he says, "Hi Mom did I startle you? You answer "Yes!" Both laughing he says,"Glad you found the place, just knew you couldn't resist going inside. I bought the place for vacation get-aways for the family." Still dying of curiosity you ask your son what's in the chest. He answers, "Just some kitchen supplies I thought was needed here".

4.   The adventure now over, you leave the cabin and - with your son you return home and can't wait until vacation time to spend time here with your family.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL! More on the way each Sunday Sylvia. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome!! I will participate tomorrow, smiles. Have a beautiful day, friend, looks like rain will be heading in lTer today and only 40* for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni, I'm back & trying to visit my long lost friends. Hope all is good with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay mine is up and I sure enjoyed yours!
    These are a lot of fun Toni. Thanks for the chance to join in my friend.
    Hope you had a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.