December 1, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sunrise On The Beach

Last Sunday was my daughter's birthday and on her special day she went to Frank Rendon Park at Daytona Beach in Florida before sunrise to watch the sun rise along with a great flock of seagulls. Here are three of the many photos she took as the sun rose over the Atlantic ocean.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss her so much as she lives in Florida right now in Orange City. As I don't travel any where any more I don't get to see her. I'm hoping she'll make it up here by the Spring.

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and relaxing, smiles. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures that your daughter takes at the beach! You can see that she really loves it there. I do wish you could come down and visit her, and maybe we could meet! You must let me know if that ever is a possibility! We really don't live that far away. Have a wonderful day. Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yes, I understand that you miss her. So sorry for it. Wow what a nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I wish she lived near you.
    Hope you are doing good. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and photos. I live in Florida and my family is in Michigan and Pennsylvania. It's hard not being with each other.God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, those fotos are gorgeous. I'm hoping to get to go to the beach before CHRISTmas if it all works out. It'll be the first time I've been in over 10 years! HOPE you get to see your daughter soon. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.