December 3, 2017

The Seaside Lodge

Here is Toni's Creative Adventures. I enjoy doing this meme once a week. It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

The Seaside Lodge

1.   On a vacation at a private seaside lodge, I decide to jog along the seashore and up ahead I see what looks like a cave in the rocks ahead. I jog to the cave and - being a natural born explorer or nosy body I see it has a large opening for me to enter and explore.


2.   Once in the cave I wait for my eyes to adjust and along the wall in front of me I see a flashlight, using it I walk slowly and I suddenly come to - three different passage ways. All three have a long tunnel like passage. But one of them seems to have a bright light at what looks like the end of the passage. Without thinking twice I decide to follow that one which was the one on the left. As I start walking through that passage the light seemed to get brighter with a warm glow and a sound of swishing like calming water against the rocks.


3.   With wonder and awe I continue - to follow the tunnel without any fear but still walking a little slow for not knowing what I'll find. Not letting it bother me I continue on to the end only to realize I walked in a circle and at the end of the tunnel was the opening of where I started. Shaking my head and laughing I see that the warm glow was the sun shining and the swishing was the ocean waves hitting the shore. Even though nothing came of my little adventure I enjoyed every minute of it.


4.   Upon leaving the cave and replacing the flashlight I gather my thoughts and think - maybe tomorrow I'll return and explore one of the other two passages for who knows what I'll find at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. OH!!! What fun!! I will work on it today and have mine up tomorrow. Have a beautiful, joyous day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is great. I would be afraid of the tide coming in fast and trapping me in there!
    I absolutely love your header. I think your view of the church is just so gorgeous!
    It reminds me of a Russian Orthodox church out on the Russian countryside, not sure why but it does!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.