December 4, 2017

The Artist Corner

Haven't done so in awhile so today I'm featuring a painting by Millie Gosch an avid plein air and impressionist painter who says, "I paint what I know, and what I love is nature. In my work I strive to bring my viewer into the painting and let them make it their own experience". This painting from her site is titled,  "Tree Serenade ©".  Beautiful isn't it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy me presenting artists and their paintings here on my blog every so often. Until the next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, Toni...I love paintings such as these...one of my favorites is Fredic Church, from right there in Hudson/Olana. smiles

    Have a beautiful and joyous day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunny yellow and impressionism is my favorite. Like this one quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.