April 6, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sky, Sand, Spectacular

When I'm unable to take photos I look to my daughter who lives and works in Florida for more spectacular photos of her beloved beaches in the area taken with her cellphone. Here are 3 such photos she snaps while taking her many miles walk in the morning.

Sky


Sand


Spectacular


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful. She takes lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing your daughter's photos on Facebook each day...she certainly has a gift for capturing the beauty of our land/sea here in Florida. I love your Snoopy cartoon, but will have to make it "tea" for me! Have a blessed a hopefully warmer, sunnier day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's Toni, makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful pictures from Florida. I shared today with photos from my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, looks like my part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of Florida fun - sun, surf, and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. Especially the last one.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were at the beach in December and these fotos make me want to go back. I'm glad I'm able to live vicariously through your daughter. HOPE you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.