April 9, 2018

Monday Mutterings

Here's the past week's Unconscious Mutterings meme. Haven't done one in a few weeks. It's fun and all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. Most of the time I answer tongue in cheek. :-)

I say ... and you think ...?


1. Error ~ Sorry About That!
2. Kitty ~ Litter
3. Delay ~ The Meeting
4. Scale ~ On One To Ten
5. Calculation ~ Add It Up
6. System ~ Failure
7. Innovation ~ Something New
9. April ~ Fool
10. Comforter ~ Jesus is mine.
11. Frustrating ~ Sometimes This Meme Is! LOL!

Now hopefully you'll try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.
This afternoon I'll be walking over to my sister Louise'  (she lives on the other side of my apartment complex)  along with my other sister Phyllis for our weekly Monday card game. It's always a fun time. It doesn't matter who wins as it's just the joy of getting together. We spend more time laughing and remembering or trying to remember names, times, etc... I love it! So until next time dear friends, have a day of blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day


4 comments:

  1. Error - mistake, Kitty - cat, Delay - wait, Scale - diet, Calculation - calculator, System - method, Innovation - remodel, April - spring, Comforter - quilt, Frustrating - upsetting. WoW, some of these were hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined in with mutterings today and some photos of the bay.
    I agree with both you and Mary this one was difficult!
    Have fun with your sisters Toni. I think its the so wonderful you get to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that your sister lives so close and that you all get together on Mondays to play games and have a great time. That is a true blessing, and it makes me happy to think of you together like that. Helps the gray snowy days to not seem so dreary, right? Love the mutterings, but I can't think of anything new to say that you didn't already say...those were all good. Have a blessed and glorious day! It is raining cats and dogs here.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.