July 27, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ City And Country Art

I was first introduced to the wonderful artist Abraham Hunter by our friend Debbie Friday Foto Friends creator.  I wanted to feature him this Friday. He says in part of his biography, "If there is one thing I want to capture in my work and be able to share it with my collectors, it would be the abundance and beauty that I enjoy from a close relationship with Jesus Christ and an awe for His marvelous creation."  To me his art is in the style of Thomas Kinkaid don't you think? Here are two of his paintings I chose to feature.

Titled City Lights


Titled Dogwood Cottage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings. I especially love the cosy, winter feel of the first one. I too thought of Thomas Kincaid when I saw it. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad you love this talented young man's work as much as I do! I agree... his faith and belief in Jesus just makes him all the more special! Happy Friday, dear Lady! ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artist is very similar to Thomas Kincaid and the pictures are lovely. His love for the Lord make them twice as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture especially...such beautiful detail. His style is similiar to Thomas Kinkaid, but there is an element there that definitely makes it his own style. LOVE the quote! Thank you, Toni, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both paintings are beautiful, but the first reminds me of my childhoos and riding on a cold night with my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I have a new appreciation for art...thanks to a recent professor who showed us brushstrokes and what to look for...smiles.

    Hope you have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and at first glance, I did think these were Thomas Kinkade prints. This is the kind of art I love. Beautiful, scenes, soft glow, or nature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful paintings and I love your quote. So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the city lights! I miss wintertime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful paintings, The Dogwood Cottage reminds me of Thomas Kincaid, another great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that beautiful lit city painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much like t kinkade!
    I have been to many of his shop but favorite was Carmel by the sea and a treat to see some of the real places he painted!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. ๐Ÿ’œ Many blessings dear friends.