September 16, 2018

Autumn In My Neighborhood

Autumn photos I've taken around the neighborhood through the years. My old Philmont, NY apartment window view, Hyde Park, NY Vanderbuilt Mansion back area with view of the Hudson, My Sister's burning bushes also her driveway looking down the road and lastly the tree on the left of her driveway is no longer there. In that order. I'm so looking forward to seeing the beautiful fall colors which should hopefully reach its peak next month if cool Autumn weather kicks in.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not much going on today and the weather is still the humid late summer like kind here in upstate NY. So whatever the day brings dear family and friends I pray you have a day of blessings.

8 comments:

  1. Whew, thought I was loosing it, lol. Then I went back and re read, LOLOLOL.---It is so hot and humid here in little old Hornell, Toni, enough is enough. I am hoping we get that rain from Florence so it will cool things down. This has to be the longest summer ever, LOL. Usually we have pulled out the ac's by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beauty. I love the last photo of the brick house and the trees. Makes such a pretty setting.

    Its cooler here today.78 and 68% humidity. Not too bad. I would love it to be in the low 60s and high 50s though. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures and the colors are amazing. Cant wait til it comes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, it's so much prettier in the northern states. We have a few trees where the leaves turn fall colors, mostly they just fall off the tree. Then the tree stands bare until spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...I love fall colors...these are wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us, as we don't get to see such beauty here in Florida. Love it. Enjoy it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't wait to see the colors pop up here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Oh our weather is so very hot. Mercy! What rain we have gotten seems to make things more humid and muggy. I am so ready for some cooler weather but in Florida we have been known to run the AC full steam ahead on Christmas day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are beautiful. I am dreaming of this fall scenery, especially down here in Texas. It's sooooo hot here! Love you, Nana.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.