September 17, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook {September Edition}

I'm joining in on Peggy's SWD meme for today but a much shorter version for many answers would have been the same. Join in, it's fun.
FOR TODAY

I am thinking... that USPS should be delivering my Fall coat from QVC soon I hope. Florence has delayed shipment. I'm not sure where their factory is located as they have a few places. It's okay I have patience and I pray those affected will be okay too.
From QVC: We’re currently experiencing delays in processing, shipping, and returns due to the hurricane.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back for updates.
I am thankful... For every day I wake up and granted another day on this earth just to spend time with my family thanks to The Lord.
I am wearing... the same old, same old, well not the same every day but a loose top and jeans.
I am learning... that at my age I can still enjoy the little things in life. 😊
In my kitchen... the only thing going on right now is a fresh pot of coffee which is my can't go without at all thing.

A Favorite Quote Of Mine..."Every good and perfect gift is from God above." James 1:17

Post Script Not much else to post and so dear friends and family have a day of blessings.

Thought Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get the new coat soon. I guess Florence will be in these parts sometime today, under a flash flood warning.
    Hope you have a lovely day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure your new coat will come soon and you will be ready for cooler weather. We still have hot temps after the hurricane and I was hoping for some cooler, fall type weather. Sat. is first day of fall but it sure wont feel like it here. Hope you have a happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat looks lovely. I hope it gets to you soon. I am so ready for fall. I think I need a new winter coat this year. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! A new coat! What fun. I hope it gets there soon, and that the cooler weather will hold off until you get it!!I would love some cooler weather here...I've been thinking about getting rid of some of my coats. I still have some from our NH and Maine days, and we really don't ever need them in Florida, and I doubt we will be traveling up there anymore in the winter months. But no one wants them down here either...I can't even give them away! I may have to send them to you! Ha Ha! I'm sure they would be too big for you...you look like a petite little lady, and I am a tall not so little lady! Have a blessed day, and I hope the storms of Florence go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela but that is a light Fall coat and I do have 2 puffer winter coats for the real winter. I usually use a hoody (jacket type) for the cool weather but thought a nice one for church and/or special occasions would be nice. Florence hits my area tomorrow but they are saying heavy rains.

      Delete
  5. I like your new coat! Hope it comes soon. I am hoping the rain doesn't get too out of hand. Its kind of over cast today and the humidity is very high so, rain is coming for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is super cute, Nana! And hahaha, that meme about the coffee "Hello Darkness, my old friend!" Too good & totally suits you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni!! I really like your coat! I hope it has made it to you by now. Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.