September 14, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Plants

Being the weather has been rain, thunder storms and humid I've not been able to take any photos except for the one I took yesterday of my two plants which have grown 3 times their size since I bought them. It's hard to tell in the photo but if this keeps up I may have to move them to a floor stand.

Snake Plant, Mother-In-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria
Bought In February 2018



Moonshine, Snake Plant - Sanseveria
Bought In July 2018


Both Displayed On My Side Table

You can tell by these photos I've had too much time on my hands 😄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something To Think About
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her ~Logo on the Left Side Menu~ . It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

12 comments:

  1. I do love your plants. I think Snake Plants look especially lovely when they grow large like yours is doing. I don't have much floor or counter space for greenery but I really like to have plants to help clean the air. Just like your graphic shows. Enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants look so healthy! I love plants in the house, I have several ivies in my home and enjoy watching them grow. Some I keep pruned to keep the top full, some I let the runners grow just to see how long they will get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's back to hot and humid here too, in western NY.enough, already, sigh.
    Hope you have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. So nice to see my daughter here. Love you. xoxo

      Delete
  5. So very pretty. I love green plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both. It is good to have green plants in house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOuseplants add greenery and fresh air to the home. I like the sharp lines of Mother-in-law's Tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A spider plant and a coleus have been the only two plants I've ever been able to keep alive. All others just go ahead and lay down and die when they see me coming. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to see such happy plants!!! They like your home. I don't do houseplants very well, although I do have 3 african violets that are blooming well. But that's it. I'm just not a good "mother" to my plants. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look nice on that table and I like that table too! The top is so pretty. I have plants in my front window and on my kitchen window sill. Once my cat passed on, I felt I could have them again. He was too nosy to have them when he was alive.I love seeing what is inside everyones homes. :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snake plants. I have two different ones in the same pot and they're growing fast too! 💜 Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.