September 10, 2018

My Day So Far #2

I'm joining in on Melanie's meme. A weekly Monday meme. Just picked a few questions from the meme as most answers are the same each week.
The date today: September 10th, 2018

What are you wearing? A long sleeve top, jeans and sneakers.
What chore around the house have you been putting off? Washing windows and getting ready for the cooler weather

A scripture verse you'd like to share.

How about a creative project you are working on? One in progress or one still in your head. Nothing special just some Autumn and Winter graphics for my blog.

A funny graphic, photo or quote?
Any parting thoughts?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet so until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. You too have a good day. :)

      Delete
  2. Love that quote and picture of the boat on the water. Love the corny quote/cartoon. And yes, so thankful to have a bed and a comfortable home to sleep in. praying your week is beautiful and filled with much joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela :) I pray your week is just the same my friend.

      Delete
  3. Pouring rain here in western NY and it's quite chilly, sure better than what we have been having, that's for sure.
    Hope you have a lovely day, friend. Smiles.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted coolness Linda but I wanted sunshine with it! LOL!

      Delete
  4. The cartoon made me laugh, I can sure relate! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.