October 26, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Garden Magic

On my Pinterest page I usually save the magic of people and what they create with their hands. And here is what some create in pure beauty and magic. I thought I would show you four of the very many giant topiaries  in their/or for others, gardens. I have them on a specific board.  (Pssst POP QUIZ ~ Can you find the turtle in one of the photos?)

Musical Instruments




The Artist's Tools

Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

14 comments:

  1. Wow!Found the turtle popping out there.
    The last one looks like needlepoint. How very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful. I cant imagine how much care it takes to keep them in good shape. I did see the turtle! Hope you have a good Friday and upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely amazing. What talent! I love them all, but especially the artist's palette! Thanks for sharing on FFF and for your sweet comment! Hope you have a great weekend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are amazing...and yes I found the turtle! People really do work hard to create such beautiful arrangements as these. And then to maintain them and keep them looking so nice. Very impressive, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful topiaries - takes a lot of work and effort to get that kind of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and yes the turtle is jumping out of the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing! One time when I was young, we had a little mouse in our piano! The little girl my Mom was baby-sitting thought it so funny and reported it to her mother. My mom was soooooo embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are spectacular topiaries. I see the turtle on top of the piano ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Beautiful as Joyful sure Spectacular. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are wonderful made. Anything is possible. Hope to see you on TV. Do you know the program? Hope they pick you

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is wonderfully made like your art, but aren't we all are. We were made and created by the creator. Hope to see u on anything is possible. Lots of love. Missy M.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.