November 12, 2018

Just A Small Post For Today

Here's an Unconscious Mutterings meme for today. I haven't done this in awhile and It's fun and all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do.


I say ... and you think ...?

1.  Referral ~ Slip
2.  Stressed ~ Out
3.  Apply ~ Yourself
4.  Inched ~ Out
5.  Zipper ~ Up
6.  Plaid ~ Skirt
7.  Issues ~ And Answers
8.  Orange ~ Juice
9.  Cream ~ Cheese
10.  Finish ~ Your Dinner!

Now you try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was too easy for me 😌 I can't wait to see your answers. Not much more to add today and so until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.



4 comments:

  1. {{{giggling}}} STRESSED OUT is my word for the day...the end of the semester is fast approaching and that means final papers etc...I am also giggling at your temps...what a mere 3 hrs difference means; here in Geneseo it is 35*, wind chill is 30*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Actually Linda it's only 41 degrees here right now. That weather app is always wrong. It was 26 degrees at 7 am this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try this today as well Toni and tack it onto the post I already put up.
    It was in the 20s here last night too but up to 45 now. Chilly days are here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...well, we matched up on 6. Plaid skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.