November 27, 2018

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Your Brand Is Showing

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.

Your Brand is Showing!

1.   Food: Do you buy brand names or go for the cheaper store name brand?   It depends. Most times I buy brand names but if the store brand is a good one like I find Shoprite is, I will buy their brand especially if there's a big difference in price. When I was younger and working I never considered store brands.

2.   Clothes: Wear designer jeans/slacks with a brand name or regular department store jeans/slacks?  I'm spoiled this way and being a QVC shopper 😄 I will buy designer jeans and slacks.

3.   Handbags: Buy a designer bag or look for a less expensive copy?   Since I rarely carry a handbag as I opt for an oversized wallet or across shoulder small bag  just to carry essentials. I don't buy designer bags.

4.   Shoes: You got the drift, designer or a cheaper copy?   With shoes I stick to good walking shoes like Clark's, Propet, etc... My high heeled fashion shoes days are over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. By reading my answers that I posted, you would think I look like a product of Goodwill. I usually look better than that but designer anything has never been my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I read this earlier and never commented. I am becoming such a ditz. I am still very tired from that heart thingy. My high heel fashion days are over forever too! They are awful to walk in anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My high heel days are long over! I am in comfort mode for anything I wear now. Fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni! I am all about comfort. I am happy to see Tuesday 4 back! I am just now seeing it though, but I did get mine posted.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.