January 18, 2019

Friday Foto Friends & Skywatch ~ Winter In Hudson NY

Thought I would post 3 winter photos and 1 other of Hudson, NY the oldest established city in the USA for you to look at. It is less than 15 miles north of Germantown where I live and the closest surrounding city in the area on the same side of the Hudson River. To learn more about this everchanging city you can Google Hudson, NY. I first visited Hudson in 1963 and it was so different from what it is now. Now it is bustling with many new and antique shops and restaurants as more and more of the "City Folk 😉" move up and open businesses. I call it the new Woodstock. 😊

Hudson, NY Town Hall 

Columbia County Historical Building Hudson, NY

Part of Main Street in Hudson NY

Number One of The 16 Most Beautiful Places in NY State in Winter
Warren Street Hudson, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends


Click On  Skywatch Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful town and love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of Hudson...thank you for sharing with us. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so wonderful - it looks like a truly beautiful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....I MISS HUDSON...Thank you Toni...

    We are expecting 20 inches here in Hornell, and the snow has already started. Parking ban will be enforced too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Linda. We had a dusting during the night but expect a foot starting tomorrow into Sunday. I'm praying I don't lose electricity.

      Delete
  5. I love the third pic. Nicely captured snow flakes. Nice city vista. It´s great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful photos! I had no idea Hudson is the oldest established city in the US. Beautiful shots of the historical building and Main Street. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful little town.. love the snow pics. We don't get to see that here in Florida, and I love it. Just glad I don't have to shovel it. Thank you for these pics. Hope you stay warm and safe this weekend. I see you are expecting a snow storm. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful town. I love small towns like that and want to live in one again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW, that's a lot of snow! The pictures are so pretty, made me shiver just looking at them. Hope you have a great weekend. Stay in and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely set of photos. Hudson looks a very attractive place and I like the elegant Christmas decorations outside the town hall - looks like jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fotos! I love swow and the lights and just everything about the pics! Stay safe and warm and cozy indoors! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.