January 20, 2019

My Own Creative Adventure

Every once in awhile when I'm at a loss for something to write on my blog and other memes are ones I cannot associate with I'll bring back one of my Toni's Creative Adventures. And no I won't be bring it back again weekly as I just enjoy doing this meme once in awhile just for me as It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.
The Art Museum


1.   With not much to do and living in the city, tonight I decided to visit the local art museum before it closed. As I entered I encounted - standing in front of me the late Norman Rockwell. It took me awhile to get over the shock that he was standing right there in front of me.


2.  Looking straight at me and greeting me with a smile he said - Please come with me as I am your guide for this evening and will introduce you to the greatest artists of all time. Not believing that I was actually seeing one of the greatest American Illustrators of all time, I pushed myself to follow him.




3.   Guiding me through the Great Room where all the great masters of art and their paintings and sculptures stood I was amazed to see - he walked me to the American Wing of the museum to Gallery 771 which contained paintings by John Singer Sargent and a Victory Sculpture By Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Rockwell described the works of these two artists. He showed me many others but my mind was so full of the fact that it was Norman Rockwell acting as my guide, I could barely remember what he was saying. After the tour he walked me to the museum's door to the outside as it was closing time. He bid me goodnight and hoped I enjoyed my visit.


4.   Upon leaving I wondered If what I had seen was truly - the great artist himself or an actor portraying him. As I slowly walked home from the Metropolitan Art museum, I remember thinking whatever or whoever guided my tour, it will be a night I will always remember with fondness and joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my adventure along with me. In the meantime dear family and friends have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. A great adventure - smiles.😊 if I can remember, I'll do this tommorrow. Stay warm my ffriend.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be so great if it turned out real!!
    Miss the adventure. I know they take a lot of work to put up.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.