January 22, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Think About It

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.
Think About It

1.   If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?   At my age I would have no need for that much money. I'm comfortable with what I have. Food in my pantry, Clothes in my closet, A Roof over my head and a loving family, and the love of Our Lord. And that's no lie.

2.   Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?   I've been known to do both. 😄 But mostly think before I act.

3.   What's the last song that got stuck in your head?   "I Can't Seem To Make You Mine" from the 2006 film "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves.


4.   What items couldn't you go without during the day?   Coffee, Laptop and TV, sorry to say. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I have been watching the news and know it is freezing out your way. I am sure you are warm and cozy. I am happy to say we have been online friends for a long time, over 10 years! I added a bunch of pictures at my site. Most of them are of my Devotional art pages from Grace and Gratitude. Stay warm. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, It's been more like 15 years or so since we first met on our websites my friend. :) I'll be around to visit later. I'm not going out for any reason LOL. Hugs

      Delete
  2. I wouldnt know what to do with a million dollars. Like you, I have want I want and need now....would give some away to my children, others who need things I guess. I try to think before I act but dont always do it! I need my laptop, my Bible and my telephone daily. Hope you have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I can do a little of both on #2 also, but only because we have to make quick decisions at the school. Otherwise, if I have time to think about things, I will. Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.