January 15, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ More About You

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme. I hope you do too.

More About You

1.   How late did you stay up last night and why?   Mostly every night I stay up until 1:30-2:30 AM and get up around 5:30-6:00 AM. I've been a light sleeper all my life and never have more than 4-5 hours sleep. Every so often if I'm not feeling well I will stay on my recliner and rest an hour or so during the day.

2.   If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?   There was a time when I wanted a warm steady climate. I never considered Florida (hurricanes) or California (earthquakes). but now I wouldn't move anywhere as I'm happy in upstate NY  (4 seasons, I would have preferred 3 without winter but you can't have everything)  with many family members.

3.   Which of your friends lives closest to you?   My two closest friends are my sisters. My youngest sister lives in my same apartment complex and my middle sister lives a mile away.

4.   Who was the last person you took a picture of?   Family members at one of our family parties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

6 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us want to move at some point in our lives, but when thinking about it, there really is no place like 'home'. My wake up tme is 5 am and I usually have a nap at some point during the day in my chair! The last picture I took was of my grandson sitting and listening to Jim tell him 'war' stories. Have a nice Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have many bad winters in Georgia, but I don't like real cold weather. I have lived in Florida and loved it.
    Get some rest today, Toni. Hope you sleep better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the seasons. I would get bored with constant warm temps. I need 9 hours or so at night. Sometimes I don't get it, but usually I do. Ive always needed more sleep since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't even tell you my sleep pattern, grin. It looks like snow is in the forecast my friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you moved to California. It was so hard!
    I did not realize your sisters were so close by! That is great! Loved your Tuesday 4!!! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having sisters so close by, especially when they are also your friends, is just wonderful! I enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.