April 29, 2019

The Beauty Of Flowers

I've had a very quiet weekend and so here from my favorite daughter in the state of Florida, mainly around DeBary and Jacksonville, I present the prettiest color palate snapped with her cellphone. It's amazing how many beautiful blossoms she photographs not counting her nature and beach photos which I show from time to time.









If you know the names of the flowers, let me know in your comments. Thanks.
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I enjoyed the pictures. I think I see star jasmine, impatients, begonias, and plumerias. Can't think the names of the others. My plumerias are growing leaves not. My roses are in full bloom and I hope to post some pictures this week. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! The flower pictures are gorgeous!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.