September 16, 2019

Finally Settled

I finally heard this morning that I'm scheduled to be operated on September 25th for a mastectomy, In Albany Medical Center a well known and teaching hospital. As nervous as I am because I'm not young and am 81 years of age, I am relieved that I soon will be taken care of. I am definitely leaving it all up to The Lord and the doctors as to what lies ahead for me. So dear friends and family all I ask is that you keep me in prayer.


A Psalm of David. Psalm:23 (NASB)

The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until The Next Time Dear Family And Friends, Be Blessed.


8 comments:

  1. You have my prayers for healing and health and happiness always. You are a dear friend and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie and I feel the same about you my sweet friend. ♥️

      Delete
  2. Keeping in prayer...I was near 36 when I had my mastectomy, I know... far cry from 81. Just know you are in our prayers sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Keeping you in prayer, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you finally have a scheduled date. I pray for your surgery and quick recovery. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your love and prayers dear friends. I'm so grateful to have friends like you. Hugs 💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always in my prayers dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m praying for you Ma and I will be there on the 25th. Just know that you have so much love, prayers and support from so many and Jesus will be holding you in the palm of his hand. Love you❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.