September 19, 2019

Talent, Water And Sand

You don’t necessarily need fancy qualifications or expensive equipment to get started. What is required is talent, sand and water and whatever else is needed. All around the world artists are at work creating fantastic sand sculptures during sand contests in hopes of winning the prize. It may be Autumn here officially on the 23rd, but it is summer like elsewhere.  Here are three sand sculptures I found I liked.




I love this kind of stuff. Hope you enjoyed seeing it too.
I will be posting again on Sunday and I'm not sure when I'll be posting again.
So until next time dear family and friends be blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you annie I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing what people can do with water and sand and a lot of talent! Those are beautiful sculptures. Too bad they get washed away by the tide. Praying for you when you go in for your surgery next week. May the Lord be with you and your doctors, and may He give you strength and courage and bring healing to your body and spirit. God bless you, Toni. You are going to be fine...just trust in the Lord, and He will do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend. I always leave my trust in The Lord. God bless you. πŸ’œ

      Delete
  3. WOW. Just dropping by to let you know I am thinking of you, smiles.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. πŸ’œ Many blessings dear friends.